Monday, May 6, 2013

Karla's Hot Hotel

My name is Karla and I own a hotel but not a hotel where man and women goes to but I own a animal hotel named," Karla's Hot Hotel!!"
   But this hotel is not on planet Earth, oh no!! It's on planet #2982. The only planet that was like Earth before the Earth was blown up by all the wars that us humans beings did!!  I grabed all the animals before it blow up and got a rocket and lefted Earth forever!!  I feed the animals and yes I am having sex with them too. Then after a hell long time, I found this planet with air,water and land too. So I made this hotel for them all!!  Now I have the best hotel cuz all the animals went from 4 legs to 2 legs and talking and have more than normal cocks!!
 Now about myself: And my body went from normal to WOW!!! I have now:  3 pussies, 3 cervix's, 1 asshole ( can become any animal asshole plus tail) And I can also have 2 cocks of any animal cuz I get over sex out by all the guys!! (Yes I said that!!) And I need me time alone.  I have sex with myself!! And also I have their babies too!!  I also have 55 XXX tits! I can make them round nipples or long pointy nipples or just huge nipples!!  (I had 44 ds tits on earth.) But for food or drink, I can drink pee and their sperm is my food!! But their food is grown on the planet for them all!! I have roborts to do that for me!!  Oh, the all animals calls me, "QUEEN of SEX!!"
   My week:
         Monday:  It is 6am and I get my wake call from Orcar. The  male horse that is on 2 legs. I got up and open up my door and walked down the hall way to Orcar's room!! I knocked on his door and Orcar said," Come on in, Sexy!!"  I opened up his door and walk thought it and closed up behind me and locked it!!  I came over to Orcar as he gets up from his bed and puts out his hand so I could get onto his bed (all 4's) and then I feel Orcar's long tongue licking my pussy hole and asshole! I moan cuz it feels so damn good!! Then Orcar's tongue goes inside my pussy hole and I lend my top half down onto the bed as Orcar's tongue is cleaning out my pussy hole!!  Then Orcar says to me," Get out your horse cock so when I put my huge cock inside of you, I want you to have your huge cock straight back and up so it can get into my asshole at the same time!! I will lower myself onto your cock as it goes inside my asshole!! You wont need to do anything as for thrusting your cock, NO Way!! I will do all of that!! You just need to watch the tv screen, up till timing it right for your load of  hot sperm and my load of hot sperm and your orgasm (squirting your juices all over my flared cock head from your G-spot) all at the same time!! I know we can do it!!"
    Just then I said," Horse cock upside down, up above my asshole."  Just then my horse cock sheath was upside down above my asshole. It was coming out straight and hard and then I felt Orcar's mushroom head  trying to get alittle bit of my pussy hole  to open  up.  Then I felt Orcar's hands on my hips as the Big Tv Screen came down in front of me and I saw Orcar lowering his horse ass down till  touched my mushroom head onto his asshole. His tail was raised all the way up and then the screen split in half, one side was on my pussy hole and the another side was my cock and his asshole!!  Orcar said," Ready for this,baby?" I said," Yes I am!! I want it all baby!! Make me squirt my load of hot sperm deep inside your cervix and inside my cervix with your load of hot sperm and my hot juices too, Baby!!!"
    Just then both his and mine went deep inside each other's asshole and pussy!!!  We both gasped at the same time but Orcar rolled hips up and down and in and out!! Thrusting his cock and my cock deeper in the same motion!!  We both started moaning loudly as Orcar contine getting  both of our cocks in deeper with every motion!! My horse cock started squirting in short blasts pre-cum and so did his cock inside my vaginal short blast of pre-cum!! We both were breathing heavy as every motion made our cocks shafts go inside 4 feet deeper!! I screamed," Oh Sweet sex god!! I want to see all of my cock shaft going inside of your sweet asshole, baby!!!"  Another blast of pre-cum from both cocks and then Orcar said," I want all of my cock inside your sexy pussy hole,baby!! We both have 8 more feet more then we are both totally inside each other!!  Then a little rest!!  Then let our cocks do their natual  thing by squirting our loads of hot sperm and your hot juices too!!" Then 4 more feet went in and blast and then the biggest thrust and the last 4 feet went inside!! I could feel my sheath and ball sack on Orcar's asshole and  feel his sheath and ball sack on my asshole too!! We both were breathing heavy now, so we  fell on to  each other!! I can feel Orcar's cock throbbing up and down inside my cervix and mine was also throbbing up and down inside his asshole cervix too!!  We both started kissing each other and then I felt my 1st orgasm was ready to squirt it's hot juices on to Orcar's cock and Then I felt also my cock growing bigger then what it was before and then I felt Orcar's cock growing inside of my pussy canal till it was full of his cock!! Then I felt my ball sack started shacking  and i felt my hot load of sperm going through my shaft till my mushroom head flared out  and  began squirting it's 1st huge load of hot sperm all into Orcar's asshole cervix.  Then I started squirting my hot juices onto Orcar's cock shaft too.  I yelled," OH GOD!! YES!!" Then I felt Orcar's cock head flared out,squirting his 1st hot load of sperm into my cervix!! ( That's the best feeling ever!!)  I closed my eyes and rode out my huge orgasm and I start rocking onto Orcar's cock shaft, feeling the ridges onto my clit and I said," This is going to keep me squirting my juices even more now!! Because your ridges on your cock shaft are way up and there is a lot of them where my clit is too."   Orcar said," MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I love how you can make your self squirt more hot juices onto my cock shaft!! Keep on doing it!! Don't stop!! Your G-spots are rubbing on my shaft inside of your pussy canal

No comments:

Post a Comment