Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tells of 2 cocks!! And 1 pussy!!

In olden days, way ,way, way into the past, where there was still dragons and witches and magic and Kings and all that stuff was still going on............. My story starts off ................  

     I was a slave to a master that never cared about me at all. He finally gave up on me and told me to get water from well.  As I walked outside to the well, the guy left on his horse and never came back.  As I was putting my pail into the well to get the water out of it, I put the rope on the pail and dropped it down into the well. I heard it splash down into the water and then I used the wheel to get my pail up and then I heard a little old woman's voice behind me and I almost jumped into the well.   I turned around and saw a little old woman standing behind me  and I asked," Who are you and what do you want?"  The little old woman said," I saw your master leave you behind to defind yourself to everything and everyone.  Can you please give me some water because I have been walking for a very long time. And can you please get me a chair to sit down on too, Miss?"  I looked at this old woman and I said," Good bye to him and now I am free!! And yes I can little old woman. Just stay here and I will be right back.  But first, here is the water you want." I gave her some water out of the pail and then I went running back to the cabin  and then I ran back with a small chair for the little old woman.  The little old woman sat down and smiled at me and then asked," Do you have any money for food or anything? I said," No I do not!! I only have this cabin and this well. That's it!!"  The little old woman put her hand in to her pocket and pulled out a beautiful necklace and handed it to me and said," For being so kind to m, I will give you this magic necklace and all you need to do is rub it in the morning and say," I want to talk to a dog or a horse and a dog or a horse will appear in the back of the cabin. they will be able to  hear you talk and you can hear them talk to you.  The horse  and the dog is magic and will give you want ever you want.  But DO NOT TELL EVERY ONE ABOUT THEM. Or you will loss the magic in the necklace.  Do you want that to happen?"  I said," No I do not want that!!"  Then I asked the woman," Do you want any more water?"   I turned around and saw that the little old woman was gone.   But the necklace was laying on the chair.  I went over to the chair and picked up the necklace and put it around my neck.  I went back inside the cable and made food for myself and fell asleep on the bed.  
        I woke up early in the morning and rubbed the necklace  and said," I want to a dog."  Then I looked outside the back of the cabin and there I saw a big dog standing there at the back door.  I walked slowly to the door and then I slowly started to open it up and the dog said," It's about time you open up the back door, young...... oh wow! You are very good looking woman. Can I please come inside to warm up by your fire, and we can talk more.  It's cold out there."   I couldn't believe my ears. That dog just talked to me!"  I smiled and said," Please come in sir."   The dog came walking into the cabin and sat down on the floor in front of the fire place.   I closed up the door and went in and sat on the chair and looked at the dog. The dog cleared his toath  and said," Sir??? My name is Luke and yours is?????????"   I said," My name is Karla.  I live here alone.  And That's the way I want to keep it too.  No one comes out here or even stops by.  Are you really magic, Luke?"  Luke started to laugh and said," Karla, Only me and Geoff are magic. And we can only talk to you.  Please tell me more about your self, Karla."   I smiled at Luke and said," All I remenber is being inside this cable all my life and that man was my Master. I did everything he told me to do but he thought that I was going to get a rich man to marry me so he could live off of us.  But that  never happened.  So he left. I don't have no money or anything to my name but this cabin."   Luke looked at me and then asked," So you never had a man?  To love you and make you any babies? You are a virgin?"  I shook my head yes and said," Yes. I am a virgin." And I started to cry!!   Luke got up and came over to me and put his head on my lap and said," Karla, Please stop crying!! If you want, you can be my lover and Geoff's lover too.  We will be you every morning and in the day and at the night time too.  But we need to leave at the night time so we can visit you every other morning.  We can give you money for food and you can ride Geoff in to town to get food for us all.  We will live with you and take care of you, and mate with you too. You are so so sexy,Karla.  I want to show you my cock and I will make my magic so when I am mounting you and having my cock in side of your pussy, you will not feel no pain.  Only pleasure from it and then my magic will start to  change your body so Geoff's cock won't hurt you ether. Only if you want this, Karla?"  
  I looked at Luke and thought well, what the hell!! I all ways wanted a man and now I have 2.  I smiled and said," Yes I want this, Luke!!! Show me your sex thing, Luke!!  I want it inside of my virgin pussy now!!"   Luke looked at me and said," First, get those cloths off of you!! I want to see your body naked.  Then you need to get down on all 4's  and I want to put your hand on my cock when it comes out of it's sheath."   I took of my cloths and I got down on the floor on my hands and knees.  Then I felt Luke's tongue licking my pussy and asshole.  I gasped!! His tongue was very long and warm and Luke kept on licking my pussy till my pussy hole started to let his tongue inside of it!!  Luke said," Breath in and out, Karla and I will get your cherry for you!! So then, you can have my cock inside of you!! Do you want this?" I said," YES, YES, YES!!! I want you to do that for me!! Luke!!"  Luke licked and was pushing his long tongue inside my pussy deeper and deeper and then I felt his tongue hit my woman hood and then his tongue pushed it's way totally inside of my pussy canal.  It only hurt for a second or two but then it just felt so good then.  So right.  Just then Luke came up beside me and said," Look under me, Karla. My cock is half out of it's sheath.  I want you to feel it all and rub your hand up and down my cock shaft, that will make it come out even more and Then after that, I want you to be fully on all 4's and have your sweet pussy for  my cock.  I will get on top of your back and I will be making my cock tip rub onto your pussy lips and then I will thrust my cock tip into your pussy hole!!  when I get my cock inside of your pussy canal, a blast of my pre- cum will squirt out,making your pussy canal slippy for my cock to easly  get more inside of it.  Till my knot will squeeze into your pussy hole too.  Then I will thrust more and more deeper inside of you till my cock tip goes inside of your cervix!!!  Then I will stop.  You may be have some of your juices flowing and you mite have your 1st orgasm but try not do that but if it happens ok.  But try not too.  Because I want to feel your 1st orgasm!! I shock my head and said," I do understand you Luke and I will try my hardest, sir."   Luke got up and as I reached out to touch his cock with my hand.  My fingers touched his cock tip and it moved back a little bit but my fingers started to move over his cock tip and it started to come out more from it's sheath. Now I was looking at Luke's cock with new eyes and it was getting longer and more redder by every minute and then I moved my hand all the down it's shaft and then back up to the tip again.  Luke looked back at me and then said," OOOOOOOOO that feels so good, Karla. I want more of my cock to come out so it has time to get hard in your hand and then  stay down on the floor so when I mount you, Your pussy will be ready for my cock!!"   I kept my hand moving up and down on his cock shaft and Luke's cock kept on coming out of it's sheath and getting harder and redder and then I let go of his cock and Luke went behind me and he licked my so wet and dripping pussy with his tongue and then he got up onto my back with his front legs and then his legs went around my waist and then I felt his cock tip rubbing on my pussy hole then Luke thrust his cock tip into my wet pussy hole and I gasped  for air as Luke thrust his cock shaft more into pussy canal!!  I yelled," OH YES!!!  I want to have more of your cock  in my pussy please, Luke?"  Luke Said,"  You asked and I will give you what you been wanting for a very long time!!  A cock inside of your hot horny pussy, Karla!!" Just then I felt another huge thrust and lots more went deeper inside of me!!  Then I felt a blast of pre-cum squirting out of Luke's cock tip and then my arms gave away so I had my tits on the floor and so was my head  but my head was on my arms.  I could feel something trying to get squeeze into my pussy hole but then with another thrust, that whatever went into my pussy canal and then with 2 more huge thrusts, Luke's cock tip entered my cervix and then with 1 more huge thrust, his cock shaft was half inside my cervix.  And his cock tip was touching my cervix's wall!!  Luke and I was breathing every heavy and Luke said,"  Now I have all  my cock inside of your canal and in your cervix and my knot is also inside of your horny pussy canal too.  Now we can rest some but I can feel your pussy canal has tighten around my knot good and shaft too.  In a few minutes, you will be ready for your 1st orgasm and my cock shaft will be growing bigger and my knot will be growing bigger too..... then your feel my balls shack and then feel my hot sperm load going through my cock shaft and knot till it will come out of my cock tip squirting my sperm load all inside of your cervix.  you will also be have your 1st orgasm and squirting your own juices inside of your cervix with me!!  You mite not last as long as me but that is your change from a girl to a woman and yes you are a woman, Karla!!  And we are tied together now.  My knot is your canal now and I can't get my cock out of you till my knot goes  down again.  So, I will be mating with you for a long time today. You wanted this for a very long time Karla!! Do you want to go all the way now? I want to make you squirt your sweet juices onto my cock tip every time.  I want to feel your body as it will be giving me all it's wants and pleasurses that I can give to you!!  All I want is what I can give to you!! I know I'm not a human but my cock is way bigger and longer and I can give you my hot sperm and my hot pee too.  But right now, I want to give you my hot sperm load!! Do you feel it?"
              I said,"Yes, I do feel your 1st load of hot sperm load and Yes I want to go ALL the way with you, Luke!! The minute your sperm will be squirting into my cervix, I will be have squirting my 1st orgasm juices also inside my cervix with you!! Then we will be husband and wife.  Not just lovers!! Show me how to make my orgasms longer so we can time our squirting together for now on!!  OH GOD YES!!! I CAN FEEL MY ORGASM NOW!!"   I felt Luke's cock tip squirting his hot 1st load of sperm onto my cervix's wall as my orgasm hit me hard as my back arched up and I was again on all 4's!! My eyes went shut as I screamed," OH SWEET YES!! I AM SQUIRTING MY 1ST HOT JUICES WITH YOU, MY HUSBAND!!! OH HELL YES!! I LOVE YOUR HOT SPERM SQUIRTING ALL UP INSIDE OF ME!  I want you to fill me up every time with your hot sperm, baby!!  I want your magic to change me so I have a bigger cervix than what I have now.  And I want another cervix just for pee!!  So I can have my food and drink."  But then my 1st orgasm was all done.  But I was panting just like a dog!!   Luke asked me," Do you want some hot pee to cold you down, my love?"   I shock my head yes and then I felt Luke slide off of my back and was standing beside me but his ass was up to my ass and my pussy.  I could feel his ball sake on my swollen pussy lips.  Luke said," I want another cock now." I looked down at his belly and then I saw with my own eyes,  a dog sheath with ball sack appear on him right above his other cock sheath ( In front of it)  and out pops another dog cock tip from that sheath!!  I looked up at Luke and said," WOW!!"  Luke laughed a little and said," Anything for my sexy wife!! That is my pee cock. I only  use it when the other one is busy!! I want you to get my cock in your hand and when it is long enough, it will be up to your mouth and I want you to put  my cock tip in your mouth and close it and suck on it like a straw.  Use your tongue too.  I will pee in your mouth so you won't get thirsty!!  My hot pee is for you only!!"   
             I did what my husband told me to do,  Luke's pee cock was longer and bigger and when his cock shaft was almost up to my mouth, I had my hand running up and down all the shaft  and then I saw that the pee/cum hole just wide open about 4 inches across it!!  I put it inside my mouth and closed it and began sucking on it like crazy and running my tongue up and down it too.  I tilted my head back and opened up my air way as I felt hot pee squirting down it!! I heard Luke saying," OH YES!!!  when ever you get thirsty my love, just ask. "   It toke about 5 minutes for Luke to stop peeing but before he did, I put my head like normal and got a few mouth fulls and swallowing his hot pee down.  After he stopped, I toke his cock out of my mouth and said," YUMMY PEE Baby!! I loved it all!! Thank you!!  Luke smiled at me and then my 2nd orgasm hit me and then I felt both of us squirting our sperm /juices together.  Luke said," YES!!  Our bodies are at the same time now, baby!! for now on, our bodies will be squirting at the same time!!  My magic is working fast on you, baby.  After this time, your cervix will be full, so we need to rest up so your cervix needs time to get rid of our sperm/juices.  All because Your cervix is still small but after all of our sperm/juices goes back to your body for food. Then your new cervix's will be a lot bigger so it could hold 5 times more than this one does.

2 comments:

  1. Great. We wanna real stories of ur sex with horse plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla your stories are great. I have read most of them. Do you have more?
    Can you please write more stories? You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete