Thursday, July 25, 2013

I want a cock now.

I woke up this morning and I was very horny and I could feel my cum just dripping out of my pussy hole onto my legs.  So I got up and put on a T-shirt and shorts and walked to my back door and went outside, went into the field and kept on walking to the fence of the horse farm up the road.  I knew there was a very horny male horse on that farm because every time when I toke my walk past the farm, that male horse would be waiting for me at the fence and walked with me till he had to stop cuz the fence ended.  He would always have his long cock out as we walked together.  I could hear him beating his hard long cock on his belly.  I wished I do something for him.  Sigh.  But now I will give him my wet pussy hole for his long horny cock.
        I came up to the fence and found the male horse laying down on the ground.  I got over that fence and ran to the horse and I said," I'm here boy!! I'm here for your hard long cock!! I couldn't let you panning for me no longer.  I'm yours now!! Please get up and mount me baby!! I want your long cock inside of me and I want to feel your cock as it will be giving me your hot loads of sperm inside of my cervix!! Make me squirt my cum all over your cock head!!"  Just then the male horse got up and I toke off my T-shirt and shorts and I  found alot of long green grass and got down on all 4's  and he came up be hind me and his front legs went over my shoulders and head!! I felt his huge mushroom cock head pushed into my pussy hole and my pussy hole made a "groaning sound" and then he started humping me like crazy!! I was pushing back onto  his thrusts, making his cock go in deeper and then I felt a blast from his cock head of pre-cum and thrusting again.  I was loving this all and I was having mini-orgasms  so his cock wouldn't hit a dry patch in my canal.  at one point I thought that my pussy was going to split open because his cock shaft was like a (tree branch) but my pussy just straighted out more so all of his cock could get inside of my pussy hole.   ( I've dreamed of this time for many nights) but I've never thought I would be doing it for real!!
  His cock went through my cervix and was hitting my cervix's wall with his huge mushroom cock head.  OMG!! His ball sack is sitting on my ass right now.  He has all his cock inside of my pussy!! I cant believe it but it is true!! Now he is making his cock head move up and down inside of my cervix, rubbing his cock head and letting me feel his pee/cum hole, uzzseing a creamy like stuff on my cervix walls.   Then I felt his ball sack shacking and my pussy canal tighten up around as his 1st load of hot sperm is going through his cock shaft and then  his mushroom cock head flared out, his pee/cum hole came out about like a foot from his flare and started squirting his 1st load of hot sperm all around inside my cervix.  I gasped and that made me squirt my 1st load of creamy cum too. My 1st orgasm hit me good and hard as my front half went down onto the grass but I was yelling," OH HELL YES!!! That is what I needed boy!! I need your big cock inside my pussy so you could make me cum, cum, cum many times with you!! I want your cock to be inside of my pussy for now on.  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YES!!!"  But then my orgasm stopped and then his sperm stopped too.  But then I felt his cock sliding out of my pussy hole.  But before his mushroom cock could come out of my pussy, the male horse quickly laid down right behind me!  I stayed down on the ground and then laid down beside the male horse belly.Very close to his sheath. My pussy hole still had his mushroom cock head just inside of the opening.  With my cervix full now, I guess it was his way of telling me," Rest Time!! And didn't want his cock head to come out of me.  
         

No comments:

Post a Comment